Boys 1st & 2nd Grade Lacrosse
K and 1st grade will conduct once a week clinics, and 2nd grade will meet twice a week. Our K-2nd program’s primary focus is on creating a fun and safe environment with an emphasis on basic stick skills and an introduction to rules and game play.
The fee for grades K, 1st and 2nd Boys Lacrosse is $200 ($25 late fee after 1/8/19)
Participants in Wilton Youth Lacrosse Programs are required to have the following:
- Helmet, Arm Pads, Shoulder Pads, Lacrosse Stick, Gloves, Mouth Guard, Athletic Cup, and Rubber Cleats.
- Bottle of water.
- Practice Pinnies and shorts are included in the registration fee and will be distributed to players in the first few weeks of the season.
- Chest and throat protectors are provided for anyone who wants to try goalie.
- US Lacrosse Membership – the WLA will no longer include US Lacrosse Memberships within our program fees. This Membership must be purchased through US Lacrosse directly, which can be done by clicking on the Registration Link below.
Click on the Program below for a direct Link to the registration program OR Select REGISTER NOW from the Home page.
Season will begin in early April (weather dependent)
Season ends early June
Coach will contact team to confirm the start dates. Please register by February 15th to receive all notifications
WLA will work with our volunteer coaches to publish practice and game schedules as soon as possible. Due to limitations of our coaches' schedules, field availability/asignments as well as undetermined team sizes, these schedules are often determined in March. Once coaches have become certain of their field asignments and times, they will reach out to the registered team members. Thanks for understanding!
K/1st grade practice times for 2019:
- Sundays 1:30-2:45PM Allen's Meadows Field 1
2nd grade practice times for 2019:
- Wednesdays 5:30-7:00PM on Allen's Meadows Field 1
- Sundays 10:30AM-12:00PM on Allen’s Meadows Field 1