Youth Boys 3rd & 4th Grades
- Our 3rd and 4th grade programs will feature balanced teams and include a schedule of games against surrounding town lacrosse programs and tournaments.
The fee for grades 3rd & 4th is $250
Participants in Wilton Youth Lacrosse Programs are required to have the following:
- Helmet, Arm Pads, Shoulder Pads, Lacrosse Stick, Gloves, Mouth Guard, Athletic Cup, and Rubber Cleats.
- Bottle of water.
- Uniforms will be purchased directly by parents in 2020. Information on the Wilton Lacrosse uniform store will be sent out to families once registration closes on Feb 15th 2020.
- Chest and throat protectors are provided for anyone who wants to try goalie.
- US Lacrosse Membership – the WLA will no longer include US Lacrosse Memberships within our program fees. This Membership must be purchased through US Lacrosse directly, which can be done by clicking on the Registration Link below.
Click on the Program below for a direct Link to the registration program OR Select REGISTER NOW from the Home page.
Season will begin in late March/early April (weather dependent)
Season ends early June
Coach will contact team to confirm the start dates.
PRACTICE SCHEDULE FOR 2020 COMING SOON:
WLA will work with our volunteer coaches to publish practice and game schedules as soon as possible. Due to limitations of our coaches' schedules, field availability/asignments as well as undetermined team sizes, these schedules are often determined in March. Once coaches have become certain of their field asignments and times, they will reach out to the registered team members. Thanks for understanding!
3rd Grade practice times:
- In 2020 - Wednesdays 5:30-7:00PM on Allen's Meadows Field 1
- In 2020 - Sundays 10:30AM-12:00PM on Allen’s Meadows Field 1
- In 2020 - Friday (every other) 5:30-6:30PM scrimmages Allen's Meadows
4th Grade practice times:
- In 2020 - Mondays 5:30-7:00PM on Allen's Meadows Field 2
- In 2020 - Wednesdays 5:30-7:00PM on Allen's Meadows Field 2
- In 2020 - Sundays 9:30-11:00AM on Whitten Field