Boys Travel Lacrosse: 5th-8th Grade
SPRING PROGRAM EVALUTATIONS
2023 SPRING PROGRAM EVALUTATIONS
For 5th-8th Grade Travel programs:
- The 6th, 7th & 8th Grade evaluations have been scheduled:
- Sunday, March 12th (3-5PM) & Wednesday March 15th (6-9PM) at Memorial Stadium in WILTON
- Each grade will have 2 tryout times and attendance will be mandatory. These evaluations are held to determine team placement, who we schedule, and with coach assignements. and will occur as follows: EVALUATION SCHEDULE WILL BE POSTED BY END OF That WEEK.
- 5th Grade Pre-Season Clinic info will be communicated by the coaching staff directly.
The fee for the 5th-8th grade Travel Program will be $535 ($100 late fee after 2/8/22)
UNIFORMS will be purchased directly by parents in 2023. Information on the Wilton Lacrosse uniform store will be sent out to families once registration opens.
Participants in Wilton Youth Lacrosse Programs are required to have the following:
- Helmet, Arm Pads, Shoulder Pads, Lacrosse Stick, Gloves, Mouth Guard, Athletic Cup, and Rubber Cleats.
- Bottle of water.
- Chest and throat protectors are provided for anyone who wants to try goalie.
- US Lacrosse Membership – the WLA will no longer include US Lacrosse Memberships within our program fees. This Membership must be purchased through US Lacrosse directly, which can be done by clicking on the Registration Link below.
Click on the Program below for a direct Link to the registration program OR Select REGISTER NOW from the Home page.
Season will begin in late March (weather dependent)
Season ends early June
Coach will contact team to confirm the start dates
PRACTICE SCHEDULE FOR 2022:
5th-8th grade practice times for Travel:
Exact schedule TBD until teams/coaches are placed, but assume 2-3 practices in the late afternoon or evening during the week, with a TBD game schedule