5th-8th GRADE WINTER CLINICS (Sessions II)
These Ciinics will run on Saturdays from January 4th to March 1st. The clinics will be 60 minutes of high-intensity individual skill development and focused drills, as recommended by the US Lacrosse ADM (Athlete Development Model). Coaching will be provided by Coach Doctor and supported by the WHS Boys Varsity Lacrosse players. Cost: $175
- Session 2 Dates: 1/4, 1/11, 1/25, 2/1, 2/8, 2/22, 2/29 @ Sono
- Grades 5&6: Saturdays 11:00am-12:00pm Sono Field House (Feb 8th will be 12-1pm)
- Grades 7&8: Saturdays 12:00-1:00pm Sono Field House
Boys must arrive with all required equipment for play.
Direct Registration Links for Winter Session 2:
Grades 5/6: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:274149
Grades 7/8: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:274150
BOYS GRADES 1st - 4th WINTER CLINICS
K-4th Winter Clinics will begin this Sunday, January 5th at the Wilton High School Field House.
(There will be separate sessions for 1/2nd graders and 3/4th graders.)
January 5th, 12th & 26th. February 2nd, 9th & 23rd
9:00-10:00AM Sundays at the Wilton High School Field House.
Current US Lacrosse Membership is required.
- Cost for Winter Session - $50
- Boys must arrive with full equipment ready to play. Sneakers must be worn.
Direct Registration Links for Boys Grades 1-4 Winter Clinics:
Grades K-2: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:278061
Grades 3-4: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:278063